Employer Sponsored Work Visas

Employer Sponsored Temporary Work Visa - 457

Employer sponsored work visas prepared and lodged by Australian work visa experts.

The 482 work visa allows you to work in Australia on a temporary basis for a nominated employer. This is the most common Australian work visa and you can be either outside or in Australia when you apply.

To apply for a 482 visa, you must first have an employer to sponsor you. In many cases with 482 visas, workers have found a prospective employer to sponsor them but the employer is unsure how to proceed in their application. We can assist both yourself and your employer with the process of successful nomination and sponsorship.

There are three stages to your employer sponsoring you:

1. Employer Sponsorship:

The department of immigration will want to see evidence that your prospective employer is lawful and legally operating. There is also a training benchmark that One World Migration can assist you with.

2. Nomination:

The department will also want to know about the position that has been offered to you and what attempts have been made to fill the position locally.

3. Visa:

Finally we show how your skills and experience are relevant to the position offered and that you are genuine and realistic about furthering your longer-term career in Australia.

The future of the Sponsorship:

After finalization of the visa, you can only work for the sponsoring employer. If you want to change employer, you will have to make a new nomination application with the new new prospective employer.

A 482 visa is valid for between two and four years depending on occupation. In some circumstances, the work experience that you gain whilst in Australia can lead to permanent residency via sponsorship with your employer or under the skilled migration program.

Immediate family members such as your partner and children can also be included in your application and also live, study and work in Australia.

How we can help:

We are a registered Australian migration agency with over 10 years’ experience, therefore we can assist both employers and employees through this entire proces. Call us for assistance on 07 55967 800


Subclass 482 Visa